Exclusive for Members Only
Thursday December 6, 2012 - 11:00 AM PT | 2 PM ET | 7 PM GMT
Show in my Time Zone
Rick Itzkowich, “The LinkedIn Guy” will present an engaging and entertaining overview of LinkedIn. You’ll take away:
- How face-to-face networking + LinkedIn = Networking on Steroids
- How to monetize LinkedIn spending only 10-15 minutes per day
- Why LinkedIn offers a superior alternative to cold calling and how to use it.
- If you are on LinkedIn, you learn how to step up your involvement to get triple the sales and referral results.
- If you are not on LinkedIn, you will understand why you need to get started today
- The “what,” “how” and “why” of using this untapped online social networking tool.
About the Presenter
Rick Itzkowich, “Rick I The LinkedIn Guy” is a genuine people connector. He bridges the two worlds of face-to-face networking and online networking. He understands and practices networking like few others do. As a successful entrepreneur, Rick creates turnkey products that meet today’s demand for tools to increase your business.
Rick serves as a subject-matter LinkedIn expert resource for both online and offline marketing communications, such as MO.com and Focus.com. He also serves on ExpertMarketeer.com’s advisory board.
In 2010 Rick earned the Best Speaker Award at the “You Learn Twit Face” International social media conference in Dubia. As a sought-after speaker, Rick presents to a diverse group of sales, networking and professional organizations. He recently completed 17 events across Europe and Asia including London, Dubai and India.Thursday December 6, 2012 - 11:00 AM PT | 2 PM ET | 7 PM GMT | Show in my Time Zone
This event is fully booked.