Exclusive for Members Only
Thursday January 10, 2013 - 11:00 AM PT | 2 PM ET | 7 PM GMT
Show in my Time Zone
Event Cancelled. We may re schedule this at a future date
Sometimes you can learn easier and faster by looking at someone else’s mistakes.
This webinar is filled with other people’s presentation errors and we are going to look at each one from three points of view;
(1) what’s wrong with the slide and what “rule” is it breaking?
(2) what are some easy, step-by-step fixes to improve the slide and deliver a stronger message?
(3) how can you push the envelope and make this a GREAT slide instead of just an OK one?
Attend this webinar and learn which Presentation Traps to avoid as well as:
• What are the 3 Guiding Principles for creating powerful presentations that will persuade and influence your audience;
• See what is the #1 visual turn-off for most audiences and how to easily correct it;
• Discover what are the 4 aspects of smooth information flow to create faster and easier buy-in from your audience;
• Quick tips and ideas for showing numbers that will wake-up your audience instead of putting them to sleep.
About the Presenter
With a unique blend of 30+ years of Marketing experience combined with hands-on technology training and development, Linda Gross has exceptional strength in understanding client needs and delivering polished and professional solutions for those needs.
As a Communication Specialist, Linda works passionately with entrepreneurs and professionals to create presentations that connect strongly with their audience. By teaching clear communication coupled with storytelling strategies and visual imagery, she takes her clients step-by-step through the process of translating their ideas into messages that engage, inspire and motivate audiences into action.
Equipped with a deep background of study in Human Psychology, Behaviour Change and Emotional Intelligence, she is recognized and highly regarded for her ability to facilitate workshops, seminars, and develop dynamic learning environments.
Linda can be reached at Impact CommunicationsThursday January 10, 2013 - 11:00 AM PT | 2 PM ET | 7 PM GMT | Show in my Time Zone
Bookings are closed for this event.